- The last few autumn leaves at my parental home in Breda.
- Some days the weather was freakishly mild, even nearing 20 degrees celcius on this particular day. I celebrated this rare occasion by eating a popsicle!
- On one of my bike trips around Amsterdam, I found an empty outdoor pool somewhere in the Amsterdamse Bos. Blogpost coming soon!
- The transition from summer into autumn is always marked by several heavy storms.
- I tried to catch the falling leaves on one of my bike trips.
- After going out for dinner with my sister, we stopped by the fair in the centre of Amsterdam. It turned out to be a questionable decision, since it started raining so heavily that my sneakers turned into miniature swimming pools.
- In October, I met up with two of my most awesome friends to look at monkeys, fish and meerkats at the Artis Royal Zoo.
- These black leather booties turned out to be perfect for the rainy weather!
- In an effort to capture the end of autumn, I hopped on a train in November to go explore De Vuursche.
Follow my Instagram here!
4 thoughts on “Autumn 2013”
Cute collage! Well-done!
I liked the popsicle !!!
I did too!!