- I visited the Limburgs Museum in Venlo and admired numerous skeletons, both human and dinosaur.
- I’m forever trying to eat healthier! Even though I love fruit and vegetables, it’s still a struggle, but I feel like I’m slowly getting into better habits.
- I reflected on my trip to South Africa earlier this summer, posted this ultra-touristy photo on Instagram and wrote the first blogpost about the Boulders Beach Penguin Colony.
- I managed to make new plants, or technically, I succesfully propogated my succulent plant. I wrote a short how-to guide on my blog!
- Making most of the calm before the academic storm of paper deadlines, presentations and assignments, I hopped on the train and went to the Utrechtse Heuvelrug to explore and take photos of the fields of purple heath. The Dutch heathlands typically bloom during the month of august.
- During summer break, I regularly got bored in the evenings and cycled around my hometown to enjoy the last few rays of sunshine.
- On one of these evening bike trips, I cycled past this little chapel that looked like it came straight out of a fairy tale storybook (to quote my friend Roos).
- On a sunshiny august day, me and my bestest buddy Esther met up and went to the beach, as we do most summers. Keep an eye out for a blogpost coming very soon!
- Besides the Utrechtse Heuvelrug, I also went on a solo day trip to the Veluwezoom National Park during the first few weeks of the new school year. I uploaded a short film/vlog about my visit to the park a few hours ago. Find it here!
- I didn’t give up after my average-tasting spinach concoction and made another attempt at a healthy smoothie with this delicious-tasting orange and cranberry one.
- The landscapes at the Veluwzoom park in summer months are one of the best views you will ever get to see in the entire country, at least in my opinion.
- My parents, sister and I went on a very short trip to the Eifel region in Germany. I posted about the Eifel National Park in a blogpost two weeks ago, find it here if you’d like to see.
3 thoughts on “Life Lately: Snapshots from August and September 2014”
Lovely photos. I like how you use the WordPress gallery function. The numbers labels at the caption and the description below.